Panasonic PT-RZ570 5400 lümen 1920x1200 WUXGA Lazer Projeksiyon Cihazı
Proje Ürünü, teslimat bilgisi için satış departmanı ile irtibat kurunuz.
Telefonunuzu bırakın, bu ürünle ilgili sizi arayalım :
Endurance Solid Shine laser projector - PT-RZ570
Designed for education and corporate applications
Outstanding Brightness and Picture Quality
- New-generation laser diode delivers high 5,400 lm*1 of brightness
- Featuring WUXGA resolution, ideal for lectures and presentations requiring highly detailed images
- Dynamic Light Control for 20,000:1*2 contrast
- Daylight View Basic produces pin-sharp images in bright environments
- Detail Clarity Processor 3 sharpens the finest details
- DICOM Simulation Mode*3 for medical presentations and training
Long-lasting Reliability and Low Maintenance
- Laser light source with original Panasonic technology delivers approximately 20,000 hours*4 of continuous operation
- Lamp-less / filter-less design significantly reduces routine maintenance
- Dust-resistant hermetically sealed optical block
- Efficient cooling system
Functions to Make Life Easy
- Wide-range 2.0x zoom and lens shift
- Single-cable DIGITAL LINK connection transmits full HD video and control signals for up to 150 m (492 ft)*5
- Free 360-degree installation (vertical and horizontal) including portrait mode for vertical image projection
- Auto screen image rotation
- Geometric Adjustment for specially shaped screens
- Multi-Screen Support System seamlessly joins screens with Edge blending and Colour matching functions
- Compatible with Art-Net lighting-control protocol
- Fade In and Fade Out function for a smoother presentation
- Quick start and quick off
- Silent 29 dB operation mode
* Panasonic recommends cleaning at point of purchase after approximately 20,000 hours. Light source lifetime may be reduced depending on environmental conditions.
Outstanding Picture Quality
SOLID SHINE Laser Delivers Higher Brightness for Longer –
Panasonic’s SOLID SHINE Laser is based on solid-state laser light sources and an all-new heat-resistant phosphor wheel. This dependable technology delivers exceptionally high brightness and resolution while limiting image degradation over years of continuous 24/7 operation.
Three Independent DLP™ Chips for Accurate Color Reproduction –
• 3-Chip DLP™ Laser Projection System
Our 3-Chip DLP™ SOLID SHINE Laser projectors feature independent DLP™ modules for red, green, and blue and a high-quality Color Filter Prism for extremely accurate, Rec. 709-compliant color performance. The blue laser, meanwhile, ensures greater precision while an expanded color gamut improves white balance accuracy for natural and lifelike image reproduction.
Quartet Color Harmonizer –
• 1-Chip DLP™ Laser Projection System
The Quartet Color Harmonizer optical drive for 1-Chip DLP™ projectors enables image quality beyond any competitive lamp-based system with all the day-to-day benefits of laser projection. It improves color and white balance accuracy and enhances brightness by eliminating the white segment from the color wheel and adding a yellow segment to conventional RGB segments.
• Benefit: Balanced Color and Brightness
Quartet Color Harmonizer maximizes available light-source power through each color channel to provide an ideal balance of each hue. The viewer is presented with a picture that closely resembles what is seen in real life. And because light loss through each channel is decreased, there is also a tangible boost in perceived brightness.
• Benefit: Accurate White Balance
Quartet Color Harmonizer captures a wider section of the color gamut than comparable laser projectors, which in turn allows white to be more accurately represented on screen. If an ideal white balance isn’t achieved, images can appear with a distracting greenish tint. Panasonic SOLID SHINE Laser projectors featuring Quartet Color Harmonizer produce whites with unparalleled accuracy for natural and realistic picture quality.
• Rich Color Enhancer
Rich Color Enhancer on the PT-RZ570 Series offers a Dynamic Mode setting to increase image brightness, or Graphic Mode/Standard Mode, which adjusts color-wheel timing to produce deeper, richer colors in rooms where maximum brightness is unnecessary.
Dust-Resistant Airtight Design –
Image brightness is greatly affected by dust. Panasonic projectors are tested for dustproof compliance under extremely severe conditions.
An airtight optical block makes SOLID SHINE Laser projectors ideal for use in harsh environments. Areas with high traffic (such as lecture halls and seminar rooms) rapidly accumulate dust, reducing picture quality and product lifespan. SOLID SHINE Laser products counter this by exceeding rigorous dustproofing test requirements, enabling 20,000-hour* maintenance-free operation for the whole projector unit. The SOLID SHINE Laser optical block—the heart of the projector—is airtight. Furthermore, Panasonic 3-Chip DLP™ Laser projectors add a high-quality air filter and hermetically sealed light source that extends life and maintains picture quality in locations with high dust contamination.
SOLID SHINE Laser products comply with Japanese Building Maintenance Association and ASHRAE guidelines for operation in environments containing 0.150 mg of dust per cubic meter.
• Guidelines for Dust Resistance
* Panasonic recommends cleaning or checkup at point of purchase after 20,000 hours (approximately). Light source lifetime may be reduced depending on environmental conditions. Dustproof tests are conducted to confirm operational effectiveness under conditions with 0.15 mg/m3 of particulate matter (based on tests by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers [ASHRAE], and the Japanese Building Maintenance Association). Measurements are made using acceleration tests.
Efficient Cooling System Assures Reliable Operation –
SOLID SHINE Laser projectors have unique cooling systems to suppress temperature rises and ensure stable operation. Selected models use a direct liquid-cooling system for the laser light source with a redesigned air intake and solid aluminum heat sink. This allows dependable operation in ambient temperatures of up to 50 °C (122 °F)* while reducing operating noise.
* For PT-RZ12K/RS11K. Please visit the product information pages for individual models for details.
Selectable Operational Modes –
SOLID SHINE Laser projectors offer five selectable operational modes that help you find the ideal blend of brightness and maintenance-free longevity. In many situations—for example, in dark museums, or in control and surveillance rooms—full power isn't necessary. Instead, users can choose any of three lower-brightness Long Life Modes that extend 24/7, 365-day operation up to 87,600 hours* without needing to purchase and install a replacement light source. That equates to about 10 years* of essentially uninterrupted service with minimal reduction in picture quality.
* With OPERATING MODE set to LONG LIFE 3. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required within a shorter period. 24 hours/day × 365 days/year × 10 years = 87,600 hours.
* Featured on PT-RZ670 models and above.
Durable Optical Engine for Continuous 24-hour Operation –
Selected models feature a Dual Drive Laser Optical Engine*1 featuring two discrete light sources grouping laser diodes into modules. A failsafe laser-light-source redundancy circuit ensures minimal reduction in brightness and color uniformity in the event of laser diode failure—ideal for mission-critical applications. Brightness also decreases gradually and in a linear rather than exponential fashion (as is common with lamp-based projectors) over its 20,000-hour*2maintenance-free service life.
*1 Excluding PT-RZ570.
*2 Panasonic recommends cleaning at point of purchase after approximately 20,000 hours. Light source lifetime may be reduced depending on environmental conditions. Replacement of parts other than the light source may be required in a shorter period.
360-degree Free Installation –
SOLID SHINE Laser projectors can be mounted vertically or horizontally through 360 degrees. This flexibility enables projection from virtually any angle.
Projection at Higher Altitudes –
SOLID SHINE Laser projectors can be used at higher elevations than lamp-based products—up to 4,200 m*—with comparably less reduction in brightness.
* Please visit the product information pages for individual projector models for details on operating temperatures in various conditions.
Safety Laser System –
A diffusing lens ensures that laser light is no more harmful to eyesight than a regular lamp projector, as it reduces the concentration of laser beam energy.
Eco-Conscious Design –
No lead, mercury, or halogenated flame-retarding materials are used throughout SOLID SHINE Laser projectors, which are RoHS Directive compliant.
Designed in Japan –
SOLID SHINE Laser projectors are designed at the Panasonic facility in Japan, and manufactured in accordance with stringent Quality Assurance standards.
|Parlaklık Aralığı||4001-6000 lümen|
|Gerçek Çöz.||1920x1200 Çözünürlük|
|Teknoloji||Lazer (laser projector)|
|Projeksiyon Türü||Profesyonel Lazer Projeksiyon Cihazı|
|Lamba Ömrü||20000 Saat|
|Eko Lamba Ömrü||20000 saat|
|Lamba Tipi||Laser Diode|
|Lens Oranı||1.46 –2.94|
|Video Uyumluluğu||1080(1125)24p 480p(525p) WUXGA(1920x1200) 1080(1125)25p 576i(625i) VGA(640x480) 1080(1125)50i 1080(1125)50p 1080(1125)60i 1080(1125)60p 720(750)50p 480i(525i) 1080(1125)30p 720(750)60p 1080(1125)24sF 576(625p)|
|Giriş Birimleri||BAĞLANTI TERMİNALLERİ|
|D-Sub 15 pin ( VGA )||Var|
|USB Tip A||Var|
|Component Video ( RGB )||Var|
|3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack||Var|
|5 x BNC||Yok|
|RCA (Sağ. Sol)||Var|
|Kontrol Portları||BAĞLANTI TERMİNALLERİ|
|RJ45 ( Network )||Var (HDBaseT)|
|USB Tip B||Var|
|Çıkış Birimleri||BAĞLANTI TERMİNALLERİ|
|D-Sub 15 pin VGA (Çıkış)||Var|
|Mini Jack 3.5mm (Out)||Var|
|Fan Sesi||33 dB|
|Eko Fan Sesi||28 dB|
|Ekstra Özellikler||HDCP 100 BaseTX DIGITAL LINK 1 Chip DLP projeksiyon 360 derece kullanım PJLink Pj-Link Full HD 24/7 opreration Usb SOLID SHINE Laser Teknoloji Art Net Deep Color|
|Yatay Lens Shift||Var|
|Dikey Lens Shift||Var|
|Kullanım Şekli||Film veya Cam ile Arkadan Yansıtma Tavana Asarak Masaüstü|
|Enerji Tüketimi||500 W|
|Güç Kaynağı||100 ~ 240 V / 50 ~ 60 Hz|
|Kutu Aksesuarları||Garanti Belgesi Güvenlik Kartı Uzaktan Kumanda Ve Piller VGA Bilgisayar Kablosu Kullanım Kılavuzu (CD) Güç Kablosu|
|Teslimat Seçenekleri||Aynı Gün Kargo|
Teknik Özellikler :
|Teknoloji||: Lazer Projeksiyon|
|Projeksiyon Türü||: Full HD Lazer Projeksiyon|
|Parlaklık||: 5400 ANSI lümen|
|Görüntü Oranı||: 16.10|
|3D Özellik||: Yok|
|Gerçek Çözünürlük||: 1920x1200|
|Maksimum Çözünürlük||: 1600x1200|
|Lamba Ömrü||: 20.000 Saat|
|Eko Lamba Ömrü||: 20.000 Saat|
|Lamba Kodu||: LASER|
|Lens Oranı||: 1.46 - 2.94|
|Lamba Tipi||: LED/LASER|
|Kablosuz Kullanım (WiFi)||: Yok|
|Ethernet Arabirimi||: Var|
|AMX Kontrol||: Var|
|PJ Link||: Var|
|Crestron Kontrol||: Var|
|Video Uyumluluğu||: 720(750)50p, 1080(1125)60i, 1080(1125)50i, 1080(1125)25p, 1080(1125)24p, 1080(1125)24sF, 1080(1125)30p, 1080(1125)60p, 1080(1125)50p, VGA(640x480), WUXGA(1920x1200)|
|Monitör Out||: Yok|
|Composite Video||: Var|
|USB Tip A||: Yok|
|USB A Power||: Var|
|USB Tip C||: Yok|
|Component Video||: Yok|
|3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack||: Var|
|5 x BNC||: Yok|
|RCA (L/R)||: Var|
|Kontrol Portları||: Bağlantı Terminalleri|
|M3 Remote||: Yok|
|USB Tip B||: Yok|
|12V Trigger||: Yok|
|Çıkış Birimleri||: Bağlantı Terminalleri|
|Stereo Mini Jack 3.5mm||: Yok|
|Fan Sesi||: 33 dB|
|Eko Fan Sesi||: 28 dB|
|Ekstra Özellikler||: Dıgıtal Lınk|
|Lens Shift||: Var|
|Keystone Correction||: Var|
|Yatay Düzeltme||: 20|
|Dikey Düzeltme||: 40|
|Kullanım Şekli||: Film veya Cam ile Arkadan Yansıtma Tavana Asarak Masaüstü|
|Boyutlar (WxHxD)||: 498x168x492mm|
|Ağırlık||: 16,3 kg|
|Enerji Tüketimi||: 500 W|
|Güç Kaynağı||: 100 V - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Garanti||: 2 Yıl|
|Kutu Aksesuarları||: Garanti Belgesi Güvenlik Kartı Uzaktan Kumanda Ve Piller Kullanım Kılavuzu (CD) Güç Kablosu|